If you buy car or sell car in Alabama, our free Bill of Sale Form from Morgan County Alabama, may be used to transfer ownership of the vehicle. Alabama DMV does not appear to have a "Bill of Sale Form" for motor vehicles. Here is the Alabama Car Bill of Sale. 

Place $11 ad with video- Special Anniversary Price!

As the seller of a motor vehicle, you may fill out the bill of sale form with the below details:

  • Vehicle information -  Make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN) and Odometer reading.
  • Car Buyer information -  Name and address, and buyer's signature.
  • Car Seller information - Name, address, and seller's signature.
  • Selling price of vehicle.
  • Date of vehicle sale.

For more information contact your local DMV. 

 What you need to Title and Register your car in Alabama ........more